Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012


A Very Merry Christmas
from Miss Abigail's Hope Chest!
 
This recipe is a favorite one my mother always made at Christmastime and I hope you will try it. I am busily working to finish up Christmas plans and will soon enjoy time off with my family. We are especially happy to have company coming to spend Christmas with us. Abigail misses her brothers and at times hates being the last one left at home.  I hope you will also enjoy this special time of year with loved ones and friends. I look forward to blogging again in January - see you then.
 
BTW- the pictures makes the first ingredient a little hard to read. It should read "one three-inch cinnamon stick." (NOT a thirteen inch one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...