Saturday, September 28, 2013

"Fancy Fans" Dishcloths and "Basket Weave" Hot Pads


I made these crocheted items sometime ago and think they perfectly fit into the aqua "Kitchen Utensils" set. I haven't posted pictures before because I wanted to share the patterns and while I have written notes about how I made both the dishcloths and the hot pads, it takes quite a bit of work to write up, edit and correct patterns. I just haven't had time to do it. Hopefully I'll still get to it at some point. Since the Kitchen Utensils set is almost finished, I wanted to include pictures of these items in the set.

3 comments:

  1. Stumbled upon your blog when I was doing a Google search on how to find towels to embroider on. So glad I did. Lovely blog and beautiful handcrafted items (I have bounced around and read quite a few older posts.) They make me want to turn off the computer and MAKE something! :)

    Another Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! Look forward as always to your tutorial! Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, you teaser, you! These are exactly what I've been looking for. Can't wait to see the pattern!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...