Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Peek Inside - Sharon's Sterling Gift


Miss Abigail has been the beneficiary of a number of wonderful gifts for her hope chest. Once people find out about our project, so many want to contribute something. Our good friend Sharon gave Abigail these two pieces of sterling silver. Sharon told me that she had registered for silver as a bride many years ago and was gifted just these two pieces. Recognizing that modern style is more mixed up and eclectic, Sharon hoped that Abigail might be able to use these utensils. They are so elegant! I immediately thought of wonderful holiday cheese balls and lovely dessert sauces and went looking for the small antique pressed glass dessert stand in the back of my cupboard. I think this makes a nice holiday serving set. What wonderful friends we have!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...